Friday, January 27, 2012
13
why there so much 13 in my life ?
is that just me ?
or there are really much 13 stuffs in this world ?
start from my digital watch that ALWAYS show
13.13
13.31
11.33
10.03
10.30
when I randomly picking it up from my pocket
even when I woke up in the middle of night, I got 01.03 twice !
it's gone to far when I found that my medic card's number is 113133 from hundreds people othere WHY ME ?!
it's start anoying when I saw 4 cars parking in line with it's plat number, 13, 1133, 1331, 1313 !! holyshit !!
much little things with 13 also comes in random things exactly when I remember you
WHY ?!
IS THAT A CLUE ?!
or just my mind blown
damn curse -,-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment